AVX Broadcaster IP — Digital signage via a network
The LionDATA AVX Broadcaster IP IP is a high-end video broadcaster, which enables the transmission of VGA/DVI, keyboard, mouse, IR remote control and audio signals to multiple remote monitors via TCP/IP.
This means that the signals (video and audio) are transmitted as data packets via the network (live streaming). Digital signal transmission eliminates one of the major problems in digital signage; the color skew (RGB skew). An additional advantage to this method is the ability to integrate an infrared remote control into the system, and the fact that the mouse and keyboard signals needed to control the system can also be transported in the data stream. The performance as well as the quality of the digital signage signals depends entirely on the capacity of the network being used.
- High resolution of 1920 × 1200 @60Hz
- Extremely robust, industrial housing
- Transmits stereo audio, keyboard, mouse and remote control signals
- 3.5mm jack for audio
- Available with VGA or DVI-D
- Resolution of 640 × 480 (70 FPS) to 1920 × 1080 (25 FPS) at 60 – 70Hz
- Real-time transfer of up to 100 monitors