AVX-4K2K — Digital Signage in 4K-Resolution via network
The LionDATA AVX-4K2K is a perfect solution for 4K2K HDMI with USB/IR/RS232 over IP Ethernet.
1:1 connection via CAT 6/7 cable, 1:many connection over IP TCP/IP. The system includes LionDATA 4K2K Transmitter and LionDATA 4K2K Receiver. The Transmitter connects to PC or Blu-ray player for the 4K2K HDMI source, the Receiver connects to display, speaker, microphone, and USB devices. The solution is based on the standard IP technology, the Transmitter converts input signals (HDMI, Audio, USB, …) to IP packets and Multicast/Unicast to Gigabit Ethernet switch. The other end is receiving IP packets from Ethernet switch, then converts back to HDMI, Audio, USB… and send to display, speaker, USB devices. It’s perfect for AV Broadcasting like informational displays, entertainment, boardrooms, courtrooms, medical, military, and education digital signage.
- Support 1080p or 4K2K HDMI (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Support both HDMI and 3.5mm stereo audio for speaker/microphone at the Receiver
- Support IR option
- Support RS-232 bridge option
- Pure plug-and-play, no any additional software installation required
- Built-in HTTP for setting the IP address, Multi/Unicast, Baud Rate …