Cat Xtender BASIC — The basic configuration
The LionDATA CAT Xtender BASIC is a high-end extender, which enables remote access to your computer (VGA and PS/2 signals are transmitted) with video resolutions of 1600 × 1200 pixels at distances of up to 75m via CATx cables.
»Small, but wow!« is what you might be inclined to say when you first see the CAT Xtender BASIC: the compact design offers distinct advantages. The transmitter (transmitter) in this CAT Xtender is so small that it disappears completely behind the computer. This leaves the 19” rack or space available and keeps things neat. Nevertheless, it is not necessary to do without extras such as the adjustment options for image sharpness and brightness on this resource-efficient model.
- High resolution of 1600 × 1200 @60Hz
- Extremely robust, industrial housing (receiver)
- Space-saving, extremely robust housing (transmitter)
- With two PS/2 ports for keyboard/mouse
- Adjustment of image sharpness, brightness